September 23, 2020 by Brian Footen
EarthViews vision is to connect people to critically important aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems. EarthViews works with NGO’s, Federal, State and Local resource managers to help achieve this mission. To accomplish EarthViews vision we developed technology to bring waterways to your desktop, mobile or VR device via easy-to-use, publicly available, 360 interactive maps of imagery and data. These reality based maps have many uses for waterway conservationists and natural resource managers.
- Digitally preserve the waterway, creating a historical baseline of conditions.
- Visualize waterway data in context.
- Collect Data
- Locate points of interest.
- Educate with virtual field trips.
- Scope areas for recreation activities.
- See it before you get there to enhance waterway emergency management and navigation.